So I taunted you the other day with my Sis Boom fabrics, and said that I was going to do a give-away.
And I am - here it is!
You can be the winner of this set of two box pouches made using the Sis Boom fabrics. Each box pouch is pieced and quilted with a metallic thread. Approximate size of each pouch is 8" wide by 3.75" tall x 3" deep, has a zippered closer, tabs on each end, one with a metal d-ring.
Here's how to enter the contest:
1. Make a general comment on this blog post.
2. Follow me on Twitter. Post your twitter id in a comment on this blog post.
3. Like my facebook page. Post your facebook id in a comment on this blog post.
4. Favorite my Etsy shop. Post your etsy id in a comment on this blog post.
5. Join my Circle on Etsy. Post your etsy id in a comment on this blog post.
6. Buy something from my Etsy shop. Post the transaction information in a comment on this blog post.
The winner will be selected on Saturday, January 28, after 5pm EST.
I'm all into sewing these days. I make handmade purses and purse accessories (cell phone cases, glasses cases, and wallets for example). I also make home decor items like curtains, valances, pillows and cushions.