Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brand New Venture

Over the past few years selling on Etsy, I've been contacted several times to see if I sold patterns for the items that I had for sale.

So, today I am releasing my first pattern - for the best selling zipper wallet.





The pattern is written for the smaller size, at some point I will probably update it for the larger size also.  If you sew regularly, then you can probably figure out how to adjust the size for your personal prferences.





I'm also going to offer this as a kit - with the pattern already printed, and including the hardware - zippers, swivel hook and fusible fleece - you would just have to select your fabric.

Look for some additional patterns coming in the next few months.

This is an exciting new venture for me!

Happy Sewing!
Susan




No comments: