Saturday, April 2, 2011

Re-organization lost

You may recall that I got on a reorganization project the beginning of the year. You also may recall that it seemed to stall out - I got about half of what I wanted to get done - or maybe not even half.

One of the problems I had was the the shelving I bought from IKEA had a couple of items out of stock when I originally purchased it. So the parts that I needed finally came in, and I got the drawers put together.

And here they are:

I did manage to get a "few" files into the filing cabinet, but most of them are still in a box across the hall.

This may be the only thing in the drawers for a while:

I won't even talk about the stuff under my cutting table....

Until next time,