Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending the year with something new

I'm always trying to think of new things to make or new ways to make the same old things. We all have our cell phones, ipods, cameras, or other gadgets and this week I finally had a chance to try out a new case I've been thinking about.

You may know I like to use zippers - and usually two when possible! So this new case is a zip-around closure with a zippered pocket on the outside.

I put a tab with a small split ring on it, and I made a wristlet strap, although I see I forgot to attach it for the photo shoot!




The inside has a 'netting' pocket on each side, although it could easily be made with a set of cards holders on one side instead. My original thought was for an iPod and ear buds...


I'm pretty pleased with the outcome for a first try, and will continue to perfect it, along with decide on alternate sizes (maybe one large enough for a kindle?)

I'd love to know what you think!

Until next year,

Susan

1 comment:

Susan Hemann said...

I think it is a really neat bag! You should make more of them!