Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Entertainment

Yesterday was a fun filled day. I had asked some friends (one from out of town) to go to Picnic with the Pops yesterday evening. My out of town friend said she would love to come down and also spend some of the day doing some fabric shopping.

Who could turn down an invitation like that? Not me!

Not that it mattered, but the local quilt shops were having their shop hop also. We didn't get an early enough start to do all the shops - the driving distance this year was pretty substantial. We picked ones that we hadn't been to recently, along with one of my favorites!

I was looking for more black and white prints, as they are very popular. Most things I make from them sell quickly!







I've also been on the lookout for a new masculine fabric, since the brown herringbone is gone.








Of course, I found some cat themed fabrics that I just couldn't pass up!



And here's the rest - including my two free fat quarters from a couple of the shops!



Now, to have time to make things from all this, as if I didn't already have enough fabric in my stash!
Susan

2 comments:

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

Well it's a draw between the tufted titmouse and the owls. They are all so cute tho!

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

I love the stamps, cat, and butterfly fabrics!