I have a neighbor that I've done some window treatments for and she asked me a while back about making her a lunch bag. So she came over last week and picked a couple of fabrics and we discussed style, size, etc for the bag.
When making a new item, I like to experiment and make a couple to perfect the process, before I make 'real' ones to sell.
Here is the first one I made:
I quilted the exterior, added a pocket on one side and lined it in PUL for easy cleanup. I didn't use the insulated interfacing in this one, nor did I use the stiffer interfacing for the bottom, but overall I was pleased with how it turned out.
There were a couple of things that I didn't like about how I made it, so I tried a second one changing those things, and actually didn't complete the second one yet, because I liked the things I changed even less.
Once I've completed the ones for my neighbor, I plan to make some for my craft shows and etsy shop.