Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Fabric, New Projects

Jamie and I were visiting his parents for a few days and while he and his dad were fishing, his mom and I did some shopping - which of course, involves fabric shopping for me! One of the local shops close to where they live is Renee's House of Quilting and my stop there was a bit lethal.



A couple of years ago, I had my mother-in-law pick out fabric for a purse for herself, and she decided while we were there that it was time for a new one - this one more fall/winter in colors.
Here are the fabrics she selected for the outside (the circles) and lining (gold/tan print). I'm also trying out a new product, but I'll leave that for once I have it made and have pictures of how it all turns out!



She also decided that she wanted a new wallet and this brown is what she selected for that.



I think she picked out great fabrics, and can't wait to get started on these!





Susan



No comments: