Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Appeal of the custom order: Goldilocks


After reviewing items I have listed in my Etsy shop, a repeat customer contacted me about a custom order. At 4.75" W x 3.75" H, my customer thought my mini zippered wallet was too small.
At 5.5" W x 7.5" H, my rectangular mini pack purse with adjustable straps was too big.
So, I made her a wallet/purse that is just right.
The custom hybrid measures 4.25" W x 5.25" H and is constructed of an elegant, slate-blue silk fabric that the customer noticed on another item for sale.

Like my regular rectangular pack purse, my customer's custom purse has:


  • A zipper top

  • A second exterior zipper pocket on one side

  • 100% cotton fabric lining

  • A light-weight interfacing that gives it body without being stiff

  • Adjustable straps with swivel hooks on both ends

No comments: