Monday, May 16, 2011

It's show time!


I had my first show of the season this past weekend (ok, I did a couple of small shows in April), and overall it was a pretty good weekend. This is the fourth year that I've done the Delaware Arts Festival, and it's been a good show for me the last couple of years.



The weather was a little crazy this year - 80 on Saturday, a short (1/2 hour or so) thunderstorm with some pretty heavy rain, and 50 on Sunday, pretty much a drizzle and more all day, with a few dry spells.



Here is a picture of my booth on Sunday morning - I see my orange price signs are pretty visible!


Given the crazy weather, I was really happy with my sales for the weekend.


Next show is Art by the Falls in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, June 11 & 12. I'd better get sewing!


Susan













No comments: