Sunday, July 26, 2009

One project completed and now onto the next

I pieced a quilt for my new great-nephew and I've been procrastinating the actual 'quilting' portion - because it's not really my favorite thing to do, and I don't think I'm that good at it. But I forced myself today to finish it. Yeah!


So, now onto the next project. What shall I do?


I've been building up my inventory of my standard items, cell phone cases, zipper wallet/change purses, purses, and I added fabric lanyards to my list of items. Here are some examples:







I have tons of fabric (maybe not literally) and sometimes the hardest part is picking something new from the stash. And I have lots of scraps - so I think I'm going to play around with the scraps. A while back I made some fabric bowls


from scraps that I crazy-quilted and I think I'm going to do some more of the crazy patching. It's kind of fun - and it will reduce my overflowing container of scraps.



So stay tuned to see what I may come up with - it's not up my normal route, and it may be surprising! Better than all of that, it will be fun to do, I hope!



Until next time,

Susan

No comments: